Έρχεται με έτοιμα τοποθετημένα ηλεκτρονικά (μοτέρ Brushless – ESC brushless – 4x 9g servos). Θα χρειαστείτε μόνο την δική σας τηλεκατεύθυνση και μια μπαταρία Li-Po 7.4V.
P-51D “V2” 800 mm “Red Tail” PNP
The North American Aviation P51 Mustang was an American long range single seat fighter. It proved itself to be economical, fast, well made and highly durable. Power originally came from an Allison but it was much more successful with the mighty Merlin from Rolls Royce.
The Famous models P51 Mustang has been carefully created to give maximum reward to the budding pilot. The aircraft features a brushless motor, 20Amp ESC and 4 ready installed servos. Assembly takes minutes following the simple photo step by step assembly guide.
The EPP construction gives a light yet resilient airframe that will take much punishment and just bounce right back into the air!
Compact, adrenaline fuelled, big packet of fun still doesn’t do verbal justice to this airframe, we love it! Dog fights really become genuine fun with this range of aircraft so what are you waiting for.
- Wingspan: 800 mm
- Overall Length: 690 mm
- Flying Weight: Around 420 g
- Motor: Brushless 2408-KV1700
- ESC: 20A Brushless
- Servo: 4x 9g
- Radio: 4 Channel (not included)
- CG (center of gravity): 65 mm (From Leading Edge)
- Prop: 4-blade 7.5×4 With Spinner
- Recommended Battery: Li-Po 7.4V 1,000mAh 15C
- Aileron: Yes
- Elevator: Yes
- Rudder: Yes
- Flaps: No
- Retracts: No
- Approx. Flying Duration: 6 minutes
- Minimum Age Recommendation: 14+
- Experience Level: Beginner
- Recommended Environment: Outdoor
- Assembly Time: 45 minutes
- Is Assembly Required: Yes
- Material: Durable EPO
- Requires: Radio System, Battery and Charger