ΠΡΟΣΟΧΗ: Το συγκεκριμένο τηλ/νόμενο αυτοκίνητο έρχεται σε μορφή KIT !
Απαιτείται συναρμολόγηση & Βάψιμο lexan καρότσας.
Επίσης θα χρειαστείτε :
- Servo τιμονιού
- Τηλεκατεύθυνση – Δέκτη
(Μοτέρ κίνησης & ESC περιλαμβάνονται στην συσκευασία)
Toyota GR Yaris – KIT – M-05
1/10 R/C TOYOTA GR Yaris (M-05)
Here is a brand new body appearing on the supremely fun M-05 Chassis! The subject is the TOYOTA GR Yaris, a car which was manufactured as part of the homologation process for the Yaris WRC that marked Toyota’s rally comeback after 20 years away, and with magnificent success, too – it took a Manufacturer’s title in 2018, a Driver’s title in 2019, and is back for more in the 2020 championship.
About the Model
• This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 371mm, width: 168mm, height: 137mm.
• The sporty form of the car is captured by a lightweight, durable polycarbonate body. Please note that it is not pre-painted, and requires painting with separately sold Tamiya Color paints for polycarbonate.
• The body requires cutting out, and has no pre-cut sections.
• Wheel arches and the separate polycarbonate light cases come pre-cut.
• Separate injection molded parts are included to recreate side mirrors.
• The M-05 chassis is a compact unit based around a lightweight monocoque and offering great weight distribution with a low center of gravity.
• 11-spoke wheels are molded in black and paired with 60D radial tires.
• This model uses the 239mm L wheelbase.
• Comes with marking stickers to decorate the body.
• The popular M-05 chassis has a wide range of Hop-Up Option parts available to tune the chassis
• Tamiya ESC TBLE-02 and Tamiya Type 540 motor are included.
A Lively Drive
Announced in 2020, this 4WD sports car boasts a compact three-door hatchback body. It features different exciting grades: the high power RZ and the high performance RZ, the RC competition spec, and the FF layout RS model. All are paired with the GR-FOUR sports 4WD system and a 272hp 1.6-liter 3-cylinder engine. This R/C model assembly kit captures such features the prominent radiator grille, bulging rear fenders and roof rear spoiler, and recreates the powerful body in polycarbonate. The front wheel drive M-05 chassis facilitates a lively drive, and uses black 11-spoke wheels with tires carved with realistic tread patterns.
M-05 Chassis: Low Center of Gravity, High Performance!
The front wheel drive M-05 chassis features a lightweight, narrow, durable, and easy-assembly semi-monocoque resin frame. Gearbox, motor, battery pack, receiver, servo and ESC are positioned for optimum weight distribution and a low center of gravity. Ground-hugging 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension and the 3-piece steering linkage provide stable high-speed cornering. 11-spoke wheels are molded in black and have tires with realistic tread patterns and inner sponge. In this kit, the chassis is setup with the 239mm L wheelbase.
- Length: 372mm, Width: 168mm, Height: 137mm
- Wheelbase: 239mm
- Tread (Front & Rear): 138mm
- Tire Width/Diameter (Front & Rear): 25/59mm
- Monocoque Frame
- Front midship motor and front wheel drive system
- 3-Bevel Differential Gear
- 3-Piece Steering Tie-Rod
- 4-Wheel Double Wishbone Suspension
- Front & Rear Friction Dampers
- Gear Ratio = 5.8:1
- Type 540 Motor