TRAXXAS Stampede 2WD 1/10 RTR TQ
The Traxxas Stampede XL-5® Rock-Crushing Torque—And Waterproof!
- NEW! 4amp DC fast charger
- NEW! Traxxas iD-Equipped 7-cell Power Cell NiMH battery
- TQ™ 2.4GHz radio system
- Waterproof electronics for all-weather driving excitement in water, mud and snow!
- Titan® 12-Turn 550 Motor
- Powerful XL-5 Waterproof Electronic Speed Control
- Equipped with Traxxas’ High-Current Connector (patented)
The best-selling Stampede was the first high-performance monster truck and it’s legendary ruggedness has made the Stampede name synonymous for monster truck driving fun.
Today, the Stampede has a bold look, innovative features, and of course, more power to boost the fun quotient even higher. Combine the increased horsepower with the tall, drive-over-anything ground clearance; ultra-tough suspension; exclusive waterproof electronics (blast through puddles, mow through mud and shred snow); and easy operation, Stampede will quickly become your favorite for all kinds of monster truck action. Stampede is still the first name in high-performance monster trucks.
The Stampede is one monster truck that doesn’t know when to quit! Crushing cars, catching big air, and popping wheelies have never been this much fun. There is no other truck available that offers Stampede’s unique style, capability, and reputation for durability. When it comes to speed, the Titan 12-turn 550 modified motor and racing-style Magnum 272™ transmission propel the Stampede to speeds over 30mph*. The integrated cooling fan in the Titan 12T pulls air through the motor keeping it cool. Airflow is routed through cooling channels molded into the motor plate. A cooler running motor delivers faster speeds, longer runtime, and extended motor life.
Stampede benefits from it’s family lineage incorporating advanced Revo® technology to bolster performance. The Magnum 272 transmission is fully sealed and comes equipped with efficient and precise ball bearings and an advanced Revo®-Spec Torque-Control™ slipper clutch. Revo-spec Talon™ 2.8″ tires provide sure-footed traction no matter how extreme the terrain. The aggressive Talon tires are pre-glued and mounted on bold 2.8″ All-Star™ mirror-chrome wheels. Based on the proven Revo Talon tires, the versatile 2.8″ Talons grip the pavement, tear through rocks, and have the ability to kick-up massive roost. The tires include performance-tuned foam inserts that provide extra stability on any surface.
Precision 2.4GHz Control Radio System
With the TQ™ 2.4GHz radio system, you just switch on a drive. There are no channels or frequencies to manage, so the focus is on having fun. The TQ’s ergonomic design is comfortable for all-day driving, and its sleek lines are enhanced by an internal antenna that is impervious to damage.
Traxxas’ exclusive patented Training Mode let’s everyone get in on the racing action. Just press a button to limit full-throttle power to 50%. This allows young or new drivers to safely develop their control skills before unlocking full power to the mighty Titan 12T motor. The Stampede is perfect for drivers at all experience levels. Training mode even makes it easy to hand the transmitter over to your friends who have never driven a radio controlled truck before.
Traxxas 4amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger!
For quick, convenient, hassle-free charging, a 4amp DC fast charger is included to maximize runtime and minimize down time. The included NiMH charger uses a 12-Volt DC power outlet for universal high-output charging. The brilliant LED provides charging status as soon as the battery is connected. The charger is optimized for charging your Traxxas iD Power Cell NiMH battery. Peak-detection circuitry makes sure the battery receives a full charge every time. The status LED flashes green to indicate when charging is in progress, then turns solid green when charging is complete for foolproof charging, peak performance, and maximum runtime.
Traxxas Power Cell NiMH Battery with iD™!
Stampede includes a Traxxas iDTM Power CellTM Battery Packs are optimized for free-flowing power and maximum punch with premium quality, low-resistance cells; flexible, silicone-jacketed 12-gauge wire; heavy-duty welded tabs; and Traxxas High-Current Connectors. Traxxas iD chargers (sold separately) auto-detect iD-equipped Power Cell batteries and automatically set and optimize charge settings. Precision assembly with attractive, individually wrapped cells and clear overwrap complete the package.
Sealed Electronics Extend Your Driving Fun
Traxxas shocked enthusiasts with the release of exclusive watertight, sealed electronics in the E-Maxx that provide the freedom to drive where you want to drive through water, mud, snow, and other wet-running conditions that wouldn’t have been possible before. Now the Traxxas Stampede is Ready-To-Race with this waterproof technology. The XL-5 electronic speed control and mini receiver are sealed against the elements giving you the freedom go places you might not have thought possible. It opens up a whole new world of adventure and fun. Wet muddy tracks are no problem for the Stampede.
To harness the power of the 12-turn motor, Traxxas bolted in the high-performance, waterproof XL-5 electronic speed control. With ultra-smooth, high-frequency operation and high-power handing capability, the XL-5 makes the Stampede as fast as it looks. EZ-Set® one-button setup makes it easy to adjust or change profiles. Traxxas’ exclusive patented Training Mode™ profile cuts total power output in half and leaves the brakes at full strength. It’s the first controller of its kind that has a 50% power profile. Training Mode is designed for young or first time drivers that want to learn the ropes before unleashing the full power of the mighty Titan 12T motor. This makes the Stampede perfect for almost any age driver or skill level.
Your Traxxas R/C vehicle and battery are equipped with the Traxxas iD High-Current Connector*. Designed to handle high-current applications and funnel maximum power to your vehicle’s electronics, the Traxxas iD High-Current Connector also enables the charger and battery to communicate. This means optimum charge settings specific to your battery for quicker, safer, more complete charging and extended battery life. Traxxas iD High-Current Connectors let you get the quickest, safest charge for your battery so you can unleash the maximum power and runtime for your Traxxas vehicle.
The Stampede comes fully loaded with innovative performance options like a fiber-composite chassis designed for exceptional rigidity and enormous ground clearance. Battery removal is made easy by the quick-release battery hold down latch. In addition, the factory-installed planetary differential never needs adjusting! Just take the Stampede out of the box, charge up a battery, and go have fun! If you’re looking for an all-terrain truck that is perfect for monster bashing or wheelie-popping thrills, look no further. Stampede is all you need. Fresh Stampede graphics are available in black, red, gunmetal, or blue. Traxxas ProGraphix® bodies are known for their stunning looks and long-lasting durability, and they are exclusively found on Traxxas Ready-To-Race® vehicles.
QUICK FEATURES ON STAMPEDE (#36054-1)
- TQ™ 2.4GHz radio system
- Traxxas 4-amp Fast Charger
- Traxxas iD-Equipped 7-cell Power Cell NiMH battery
- Waterproof electronics all-weather, all-season R/C excitement
- Watertight receiver box and 3 channel TQ receiver
- Titan® 12-Turn 550 modified motor
- Waterproof XL-5 electronic speed control
- Gray composite parts
- Included optional 21-tooth pinion gear
- Revo®-Spec Torque-Control™ slipper clutch
- Talon 2.8″ tires with foam inserts pre-glued on mirror-chrome All-Star™ wheels
- ProGraphix® painted body graphics
- Powder coated white springs
STAMPEDE (#36054-1) SPECS
- Length: 413 mm
- Front Track: 324 mm
- Rear Track: 324 mm
- Weight: 1.85 kg
- Height (overall): 241 mm
- Wheelbase: 270 mm
- Front Shock Length: Long
- Rear Shock Length: XXLong
- Front Tires (pre-glued): Talon™ 2.8″
- Rear Tires (pre-glued): Talon™ 2.8″
- Front Wheels: 2.8″ Mirror-Chome (All-Star™)
- Rear Wheels: 2.8″ Mirror-Chome (All-Star™)
- Electronic Speed Control: XL-5™
- Motor (electric): Titan® 12T 550 (12-Turn)
- Steering Servo: #2056 High Torque Waterproof
- Transmitter: TQ 2.4GHz Radio
- Receiver: #6519 3-Channel Micro
- Gear Ratio (internal): 2.72 (final drive: 12.34)
- Differential Type: Planetary
- Gear Pitch: 48P
- Transmission: Magnum 272™
- Steering: Single Point
- Chassis Type: Modified Tub
- Chassis Material: Composite Nylon
- Top Speed: 48+kph**
- Skill Level: 1
- Battery Tray Dimensions*: 138 x 46 x 26 mm
- Included Charger: 4amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
- Included Batteries: Traxxas 7-cell NiMH battery with iD™
- Required Batteries: 4 “AA” (transmitter)
*Battery expansion kit available (#3725X).
**With 7-cell battery and included optional 23-tooth pinion gear.
40+kph with 6-cell battery and stock installed pinion.
XL-5 (WATERPROOF) ESC SPECIFICATIONS
- Input voltage: 4-7 Cells NiMH, 2-Cell (2S) LiPo
- Case Size: 1.23″W x 2.18″D x 0.61″ H
- Weight: 2.44 Ounce
- Motor Limit: 15-turns** (540 Size) / 12-turns** (550 Size)
- On Resistance Forward: 0.007 Ohms
- On Resistance Reverse: 0.014 Ohms
- Peak Current – Forward: 100A
- Peak Current – Reverse: 60A
- Braking Current: 60A
- Continuous Current: 14A
- BEC Voltage: 6.0 VDC
- BEC Current: 1A
- Power Wire: 14 Gauge / 5″
- Input Harness Wire: 26 Gauge / 9″
- Transistor Type: MOSFET
- PWM Frequency: 1600 Hz
- Low Voltage Detection (LVD): 2-Stage indicators, switchable (on or off)
- Thermal Protection: Thermal shutdown
- Single-button setup: Yes, Traxxas EZ-Set®
- Sport Mode: 100% FWD, 100% brakes, 100% REV
- Race Mode: 100% FWD, 100% brakes, no REV
- Training Mode*: 50% FWD, 100% brakes, 50% REV
*Patented **Properly geared
|Βάρος αποστολής (ογκομετρικό ή πραγματικό)||10.00 kg|
|RC Car συναρμολόγηση||
|Κινητήρας ηλεκτρικός τύπος||