WALKERA VITUS 320 Drone with 4K Camera, Batteries & Charger RTF
Προσωρινά μη διαθέσιμο
With genius-like imagination, we integrate top drone configuration for aerial photography into the mini foldable airframe of Vitus. This environmentally perceptive system is composed of a dual-module global positioning system, as well as infrared and visual sensors. These help to guarantee safety and stabilization during the flight. The 4K aerial camera, 1080P HD video transmission system, the mechanical stabilization gimbal and 25-minute flight duration create a delightful aerial photography experience. Moreover, the wonderfully made AR games make the flight experience far more interesting.
- Foldable Design
- 3-Direction of obstacle avoidance
- 4K Camera
- Real-Time HD Video Transmission
- 3-Axis Gimbal
- 25 minutes flight time (@ sea level and zero wind)
Bold innovation and numerous times of optimization give rise to the foldable design for Vitus, of which the aircraft arms, landing gear and propeller blades can all be folded. The folded dimensions of the aircraft is 233 x 114 x 93 mm (length, width and height), which is equivalent to the size of a water bottle, and the aircraft only weighs 890g. Large and heavy backpacks and trolley cases will no longer be needed for aerial photography, all you have to do is putting Vitus in your bag and enjoy the beautiful scenes whenever and wherever possible.
4K High-Definition Camera
The camera supports 4K/30fps videos and images of 12 megapixels. The 85° ultra-low-distortion wide-angle lens helps to keep the original details and makes your works more inspiring.
- Video: 4K 30fps / 1080P 60fps
- Photo: 12MP pictures
Mini-Sized 3-axis Gimbal
We refuse to sacrifice performance for reduced size. Through innovative design, we have created a mini-sized 3-axis stabilization gimbal, which could effectively prevent images from shaking during the flight and receive smooth and steady aerial images.
Three-Directional Obstacle Avoidance
Through infrared TOF technology and 3 high-precision sensors, the smart obstacle avoidance system of the aircraft is able to detect obstacles 5 meters away in 3 directions (front, left, right.) and slows down, preventing risks brought by missoperation and ensuring flight safety.
Satellite + Visual Positioning
The dual-module GPS/Glonass satellite positioning system is able to obtain satellite positioning signals accurately and quickly. This helps to create more accurate and stable hovering at fixed heights and points. In addition, there is also infrared sensor and optical flow camera equipped at the bottom of the airframe, which quickly takes 50 pictures per second for positioning, achieving precision hover even indoor or without satellite signals.
1080P HD Video Transmission
Through advanced digital video transmission technology, steady high-definition images can be transmitted at a great distance with low latency. The image quality for real-time preview is 1080P, which is an industry-leading feature.
In Hand-gesture selfie mode, Vitus is able to recognize human hand movements and takes pictures. Drop your transmitter, make a pose and get a selfie.
Through algorithm technology of deep learning, objects can be automatically identified and followed. This will set your hands free, leading to wild imaginations for first-class movies.
APP for Aerial Photography
Walkera Drone, a professional ground station APP specially designed for aerial photography, is able to monitor flight attitude, position, heading and speed in real time. It includes smart functions like one-key take-off and landing, out-of-control course reversal, as well as flight path planning and POI flight. These amazing features all contribute to easy control of the aircraft. You could also preview, download, manage and share the collected image data on social network sites.
The DEVO-F8S remote controller has not only a mini size and comfortable hand feeling, but also combines the antenna with the mobile phone holder, making sure reliable signal and easy usage. In addition, the dual-thumbwheel design allows you to easily control the movement of the gimbal and operate the aircraft.
The crystal eyes of the night
Vitus Starlight highlights the night-vision starlight camera, enabling you to capture clear footage at night or in extremely low illuminant environment. You will no longer be bothered by lack of light, making nighttime video & image shooting much easier.
Ultra-Sensitive Light Sensors
The night-vision starlight camera has ultra sensitive light sensors capable of detecting extremely faint light, so that clear images can be shot even in illuminance less than 0.001lux (equivalent of normal night), breaking the stereotype of “There are no such things as clear nighttime photos”. Therefore, targets can be tracked more effectively at night and expose themselves in more details.
- Low Illuminance: 0.1-0.01Lux
- Moonlight Illuminance: 0.1-0.001Lux
- Starlight Illuminance: Below 0.001Lux
Capable Both at Day and Night
The night-vision starlight camera can automatically sense the change of light, empowering you to shoot clear footage not only at night but also in daytime with the same shooting quality. Monitoring can proceed at any time you want.
Colorful & HD Video
With night-vision starlight camera, you are capable of shooting colorful and high definition video with resolution of 1080P/30fps so that the targets can be identified more easily at night.
Short Exposure Time
Restricted by the shutter speed, ordinary nightvision cameras can only capture blurred images and low illuminant videos at night because of long-time exposure. Thanks to the high speed shutter, the night-vision starlight camera can provide perfect footage during nighttime and the exposure time is enormously shortened, greatly improving the efficiency of video/photo shooting.
Nighttime Monitoring Expert
Vitus Starlight has a wide variety of applications at night. Being versatile, it can do traffic monitoring, anti-terrorism monitoring, military monitoring, rescue monitoring, disaster status monitoring and so on.
Walkera iOS Drone App @ Apple Store:
Walkera iOS GO App @ Apple Store:
- Main Rotor Diameter: 177 mm
- Dimensions: L229 x W279 x H113 mm
- Weight: 890 g (including battery)
- Remote Controller: DEVO F8S
- Main board: VITUS 320
- Brushless Motor: WK-WS-28-017A
- Brushless ESC: VITUS 320
- Battery: 3S 11.1v 5200 mAh LiPo
- Flight Time: 22 minutes for positioning flight (with 10% battery level residual) / 25 minutes for ultimate flight
- Working temperature: -10℃~+40℃
- Controllable turn range: -90°~ 0° pitch
Optical Flow Positioning System:
- Velocity range: Velocity ≤ 50km/h ( 2m above ground and sufficient lighting)
- Altitude range: ≤ 3m
- Hover accuracy range: ±0.5m
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Operating environment: Surfaces with rich patterns and sufficient lighting
Infrared Obstacle Avoidance System:
- Obstacle detecting range: 7m
- FOV: horizontal 30°; vertical ±30°
- Frequency: 20Hz
- Image Sensor: SONY: 1/2.3″ CMOS; pixel 12MP
- Lens: FOV 85° ; 4.4mm; f/2.8 aperture
- ISO Scope: 100-3200
- E-shutter: 1/2-1/8000
- Photo Resolution: 4000×3000 (12MP) / 3840×2160 (8MP)
- Video Resolution: UHD: 3840×2160 (4K) 30fps / FHD: 1920×1080 30fps/60fps
- Max. code rate of video storage: 64Mbit/s
- Supported file system & format: Fat32; exFat
- Picture format: JPEG
- Video format: MP4
- Memory card supported: Micro SD card (maximum 64G, transmitting speed is C10 and above or UHS-1)
DEVO F8S – Remote Controller:
- Dimensions: L173 x W101 x H71 mm
- Working frequency: 2.4G
- Signal range: About 1.5 km (open without shelter, no electromagnetic interference)
- Built-in battery: 2S 7.4V 2200mAh LiPo
- Mobile device holder: Applicable to tablet and phone – up to 8″ sized can be used
- Vitus Starlight 4K Drone
- Devo F8S Transmitter with built in smart-phone/tablet holder
- 16GB Micro SDHC Memory Card
- 3S 5200mAh Li-Ion Flight Battery
- 2S 2200mAh Li-Po Transmitter Battery
- 100-240V AC Charger (for flight- and transmitter battery)
- One set of spare propellers
- USB cord for updates etc
|Βάρος αποστολής (ογκομετρικό ή πραγματικό)||3.00 kg|
FPV, Gimbal, GPS, Μέ κάμερα